|
|
- a sluggish memory
|
|
Friday, February 06, 2009
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you! Aaron: Uhh.. can i skip the tagging thing? Its so.. unnecessary. 1) I stay at my aunt and uncles house on weekdays and since its friday night, i'm finally home! 2) I'm much less productive at home 3) I really feel anxious as to what this sem might bring 4) I have a little ball to fiddle around with at home when i get bored 5) I pace my room on weeknights when i am thinking hard 6) I think i'll share some of my dinner with dalton tomorrow 7) My mei rocks. 8) I think i'll die come recital period balancing two instruments. 9) I have 2 adorable hamsters called Sarah and Clara. 10) I havent finshed reading the twilight series 11) I'm taking awfully long to do this 12) I think too much a lot of the time 13) I wish i could just be better. 14) Its scary to see that theres no more school after this year 15) I wanna learn to drive. but biking and blading will always be in my life 16) I wonder if UK and australia will allow deferment 17) I never really considered studying in the US 18) I really want to study vet 19) I find equine medicine particularly interesting 20) Hmmmm. 21) I love the track at night and miss it. i miss the school at night. 22) I got some of these answers from mei lol. 23) I hope i still have time for some music in uni. 24) I am waiting for a day where i feel totally stress free, occupied, happy and like everything is working out all in one shot 25) I am so blessed to have wonderful friends and family. Rules: Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real...nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question. 1. What is your name: Aaron 2. A four Letter Word: Axis 3. A boy's Name: Alexander 4. A girl's Name: Alice 5. An occupation: Anesthesioloist 6. A color: Amber 7. Something you'll wear: Anorak? 9. A food: Apple! 10. Something found in the bathroom: A bar of soap 11. A place: Alaska 12. A reason for being late: A thief stole my wallet 13. Something you'd shout: AHH! 14. A movie title: Anastasia 15. Something you drink: Apple juice 16. A musical group: ABBA 17. An animal: Armadillo 18. A street name: Ang Mo Kio Ave 1 19. A type of car: Altis 20. The title of a song: Attack- S.O.A.D Yay. i'm done. |